Considering similarities between fields of activities in the OTC company, and also to offer better services to customers and increasing customers’ and other beneficiaries’ consent and bring more stability , OTC Board Directors devised a new strategy in year 2008 based on which OTC’ activities were limited to only 3 categories of:
1. Producing different types of Gas Turbine (for the industrial applications 17-45 MW)
2. Producing different kinds of Gas Boosting Compressor, Electro Compressors and Generators (in a range of capacities 17-45 MW)
3. General Contractor and/or EPC (in Energy and Oil & Gas fields)
Projects, which already finished:
1. Supply of 50 Turbo Compressors in 25 MW to use in IGAT 3, IGAT 4 and Azerbaijan Pipelines.
2. Executing of 5 Sour Gas Boosting Stations in IGAT 5 Pipeline as EPC Contractor.
3. Supply of 22 Turbo Compressors in 25 MW to use in IGAT 5 Pipeline.
4. Construction of Dorahan Gas Boosting Station in IGAT 3 Pipeline.
5. Designing and Engineering of 7 Gas Boosting Stations in IGAT 8 Pipeline.
6. Designing and Engineering of 4 Gas Boosting Stations in Azerbaijan Pipeline.
7. Supply of 2 Turbo Generators in 25 MW for Tabriz Refinery.
8. Supply of 3 Turbo Generators in 25 MW for Khark Petrochemical Co. .
Projects, which are on progress:
1. Supply of 35 Turbo Compressors in 25 MW to use in different phases in South Pars.
2. Supply of 100 Turbo Compressors in 25 MW to use in different Pipelines.
3. Supply of 30 Propane Electro Compressors for various Phases in South Pars.
4. Supply of 23 Ethylene Gas Electro Compressors for West Ethylene Gas Pipeline.
5. EPC of Sarajeh Gas Storage Project for the Natural Gas Storage Company.
6. Supply of 5 Turbo Generators in 25 MW for NGL Khark.
7. EPC of 3 Gas Boosting Stations in West Ethylene Pipeline (Assaluyeh, Piaz Abad- Tang Fanni).
8. EPC of 3 Gas Boosting Stations in IGAT 8 Pipeline (Kheirgu, Khonj, Jahrom)